Please allow us to apologize if we caught you at a bad time. It is neither our desire nor intention to inconvenience our neighbors. However, we feel that we would be remiss not to at least attempt to share the Gospel with the people of our area and show them the Bible way to Heaven. Please see that our intentions were good.
Had we caught you at a good time, we might have told you the following things:
How to know 100% sure, without a doubt, that you would go to Heaven when you die.
What could possibly be more important? Here are a few verses from the Bible that tell you how. You can know for sure!
Did you know that the Bible tells us we can know for sure? 1 John 5:13, "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life." How encouraging!
1) We are all sinners. Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Notice that no one is judging or pointing fingers. We are all in the same boat on this: we are all sinners. We have all sinned.
2) Where sin came from. Romans 5:12, "Wherefore as by one man sin entered the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned." ("One man"-the first man, Adam) Adam and Eve sinned and their sin nature has been passed down to each of us through them.
3) God’s price on sin. Romans 6:23, " For the wages on sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." A price had to be paid for sin. Jesus had never sinned, yet, He chose to pay the price for sin by willingly coming to earth and dying on a cruel cross in our place. He shed his blood so we didn’t have to do so. He was then in the grave for three days and three nights then rose again from the dead. The "death" in Romans 6:23 is referring to a real place called Hell.
We have had people say, "I wouldn't serve a God that sends people to Hell". What a horrible misconception! God sent His Son -Jesus Christ- to die in our place so that we could have hope for Heaven. He doesn't want you to go there so badly He allowed His Son to be crucified. Imagine that.
The choice is yours. You can accept his free gift of eternal life, or you can choose to pay the death penalty yourself and spend an eternity in Hell. But why do that when He Himself provided a way out?
4) Our Way Out. Romans 10:9-12, " If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord, Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." Romans 10:13, " For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
We are saved by simply trusting Jesus as our Saviour. It is believing His death, burial, and resurrection in our place.
5) What you need to do. Simply trust by faith God’s word, and ask Him to save you now. You might say something like this:
Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner. I am asking you right now to come into my heart and save me from the punishment of Hell. Please forgive me of all my sin and take my soul to Heaven when I die. Thank you for saving me...
If you prayed that and meant it in your heart, we would love to know. Drop us a note on our contact page.
If we can be of any further help, we would be glad to do that, too. God bless you